I love soups. It’s easy to make them, they are healthy, and especially here in Finland they bring the much needed warmth and comfort. This tomato bean soup is just that: warmth and comfort made in just about 15 minutes, costing maybe 1 euro per serving.
Tomato bean soup
- 2 cans of crushed tomatoes
- 2 cans of whit beans in tomato sauce
- 1 onion
- 2 tsp curry
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp powdered ginger
- 1 tsp tarragon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 dl oat cream (Oatly)
- Chop the onion and sauté it in olive oil with the spices on medium heat.
- Add the crushed tomatoes and bring the soup to a boil. Puree it with your hand blender.
- Add the beans and bring it to a boil. Add the oat cream.
Serve this soup with your favourite bread! I myself like to make a big batch of this soup and heat it up, since it tastes even better the next day.